segunda-feira, julho 09, 2007

Frases de músicas

"I'd rather be alone
Than unhappy"

"I tried to live alone, but lonely it's so lonely, alone
So human as I am I had to give up my defenses"

"Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness
And I would have stayed up with you all night
Had I known how to save a life"

"If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?"

"Please, don't let this feeling end,
It's ev'rything I am,
Ev'rything I wanna be"

"Where do I begin to tell a story of how great a love can be,
the sweet love story that is older than the sea,
the simple truth about the love she brings to me?
Where do I Star?"

1 comentário:

Acid Pig disse...

"You are beautiful no matter what they say
Words won't bring you down
You are beautiful in every single way(...)"

;)